Local customisations of site-wide preferences
Site-level preferences are located in System.DefaultPreferences
, however this Main.SitePreferences
prefs topic has override priority and should be used for local customisations. This allows for easier upgrades as you don't need to worry about the shipped preferences clobbering yours. It's easier to keep a handle on if you only copy over the settings you actually change.
Quick edit of existing preferences (edit the topic text to set new preferences)
This brings in some style and template customisation for the site:
FINALPREFERENCES locks site-level preferences that are not allowed to be overridden by WebPreferences or user preferences:
- Set FINALPREFERENCES = ATTACHFILESIZELIMIT, PREVIEWBGIMAGE, WIKITOOLNAME, WIKIHOMEURL, ALLOWROOTCHANGE, DENYROOTCHANGE, USERSWEB, SYSTEMWEB, DOCWEB
* Set ATTACHEDIMAGEFORMAT = \n<br />\n$comment:<br />\n<img src="%ATTACHURLPATH%/$name" alt="$comment" title="$comment" $size />
- Set WIKITOOLNAME = Walking Wiki
- Set WEBLOGOIMG = /pub/Walks/WebHome/walking-wiki-logo-r-226x63.jpg
- Set WEBLOGOURL = /bin/view/Walks/WebHome
- Set WEBLOGOALT = The Walking Wiki
- Simplified Copyright notice for the WebRss feed (don't use any special characters, html tags, entities, wiki markup or WikiWords?)
- Set WEBRSSCOPYRIGHT = Copyright 2013 by contributing authors, CC-BY-SA licence.